- Betcris Premier League – Liverpool Hosts Manchester City at Anfield
- BetCRIS Reload Bonus!
- BetCRIS Casino Bonus!
- Betcris Loyalty Rewards Program
- Betcris Online Poker is the best on the Web!
- Why Join Betcris?
- BetCRIS Betting Choices – Most Wagering Options Online!
- Betcris Initial Deposit bonus!
- Live In Play Betting
- Bet Anytime, Anywhere
Betcris Rules – Safe, Secure Online Sportsbook. Join Today!
The BetCRIS rules are designed to protect the bettor and the company. All of the users’ accounts are confidential and private and all phone calls are recorded and kept for at least seven days.
All users must be at least 18 years old and the company has the right at all times to refuse a bet from any customer without cause BetCRIS can also refuse bets from people residing in communities that outlaw sports betting.
Customers have to use their account number and password each time they login to the site and their account balances reflect any bets on future propositions and pending bets. Users cant’ wager more money than they have in their account. When betting over the phone, customers will be asked to confirm the wager by giving their password. Once the bet is confirmed and the call has ended the wager can’t be canceled. The only way to cancel a bet is to wager on the opposite side of the original bet.
Here are some of the other rules from BetCRIS:
- On over/under bets, overtime periods are included in the final score. When betting on halftime lines, the overtime period(s) are count as a part of the second half.
- The maximum payout for any parlay bet is $150,000. If there are any disputes they shall be resolved by the recorded phone call.
- When overturned decisions, protested or suspended games occur the site follows Las Vegas gaming rules for betting purposes. Otherwise BetCRIS doesn’t recognize these occurrences for wagering purposes.
- All sports events must be played on the scheduled date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or changed to a different venue the event will automatically be considered as “no action,” which means all money wagered will be refunded (Unless sport specific rules state otherwise).
- All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting option. Individual tennis matches have no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification. If a match is rescheduled due to scheduling and weather problems bad light etc, then all wagers will have action and all wagers will stand.
- All betting payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays)
- BetCRIS doesn’t report any transaction to government agencies or financial institutions and all bets are in U.S. dollars. If there is an obvious error on the maximum wager, scheduled time or posted line, all bets will be ruled as no action.
- BetCRIS reserves the right to take away any bonus, any time, without explanation.
- Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
- All futures wagers are accepted as “All In”, Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. Stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part. In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
- Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be voided.
- Winners and losers are official after:
- Soccer 90 minutes of play – Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
- Football – NCAA & NFL – 55 minutes of play
- Basketball – NBA – 43 minutes of play
- Basketball – NCAA – 35 minutes of play
- Hockey – NHL – 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events – 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw. On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- All period and quarter wagers placed are for that specific period or quarter only. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
Visit BetCRIS today to start your own personal winning streak!